Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Lunch Date with Slash & Bronzy

Slash: Hurry up with the food, Mommy!
Bronzy: We're starving!

Mommy: Okay, okay. Here you go. Eat slowly, please.

*nom-nom-nom*

*Suddenly*
Slash: What was that?!

Slash: Did you hear that?!

Slash: I definitely heard something!

Slash: It was a loud something!

Mommy: I didn't hear anything. Don't be so distracted.

Mommy: Look at your sister.

Mommy: She has almost finished all her food.

Bronzy: Yummo! That was good.

Bronzy: Are you having trouble finishing your lunch, Slash?

Bronzy: I can help you polish it all off!

Slash: No, thank you. I still want my food.

Bronzy: Are you sure you can finish ALL that?

Slash: I'm sure. Stop asking me already.

Bronzy: Alright, since you're sure.

Bronzy: But if you change your mind...

Bronzy: Just let me know.

Bronzy: I'll be over here...

Bronzy: Washing up. 

Slash: Finally, I can eat in peace.

Slash: But I do wish she would stop staring at me so hard.

*Bronzy eyes her brother*

*With two unblinking eyes*

*No wonder he feels pressured to finish up his food*

Slash: This is stressful.

Slash: And my belly is about to burst.

Slash: I have to stop now.

Slash: Oh gosh, I'm so full.

Slash: I'll have to release some of the pressure...

Slash: With a burp!

Slash: And that's the perfect way to end a meal!

~5-Cat Style

15 comments:

Princess Jasmine said...

Awww, you two are so funny. We could even here you nomming away. And as for that burp!!!! It blew my tail in the air hee he :)xx

Hannah and Lucy said...

Nom, nom, nom - that must have been very tasty - burp - never mind better out than in!!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

The Meezers or Billy said...

MOL. at least you ask. we just push.

Julia Williams said...

Hahaha! My cat Rocky is not nearly so well mannered when it comes to food. Let's just say that if I don't hover over them while they eat, there is a lot of "helping to finish" going on!

Thanks for visiting the RPO blog, I am following you now!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was a totally wonderful story and I was smiling all the way through!

Sparkle said...

You mean you eat so closely together with no smacky paws or growling? Even though Bronzy clearly would like the rest of Slash's food? Wow, that would never happen here!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We loved this!
We were also so impressed at how neatly both of you ate. We slop stuff all over and Mom is cleaning and cleaning and cleaning. She would never feed us little chow hogs on a carpet. She wishes we were more like the two of you.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Marilia said...

Hahahah! I love this sequence... so purrrrfect meal!!!!
You´re so lovely brothers!!!

The Florida Furkids said...

We never like to be pressured into eating. Around here somecat is always looking over your shoulder, eyeing the food bowl.

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

The Island Cats said...

That musta been some good foods!!

A few Good Cats said...

Bronzy does the same kitty stare as Caitie does to our humans! (And for the same reason.)

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Oooh...Slash...you are excessively handsome even when you burp. purrr....meow!

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

That is such a funny series of pictures! The "this is so stressful" one made me laugh out loud.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

You kitties are sooooo funny. Love those last few pictures of Slash.

World of Animals, Inc said...

This was such a wonderful lunchtime photos. That food must be yummy and Bronzy was done really quick and was eyeing the other bowl. Slash, you alway fell asleep mid-meal. Thanks for the share. Have a great nap after a good meal.
World of Animals