Sunday, October 09, 2011

Slash's Birthday Bounty Under Siege

Mommy: Okay, you can look up now.
Happy Birthday, Slashy!


Slash: Oh, Wow... So many pressies. Thank you, Mommy!

Mommy: Look! I got you your favourite cans of stinky goodness.

Mommy: A big bag of crunchy kibble.

Mommy: And there's more up there for you.

Mommy: There's lots of Greenies snacks and...
Slash:  Is that a feathered wand? YIPPEE!!!

Slash: Oh, feathered beauty... allow thou to smooch thee!

Mommy: Why don't you hop up and take a closer look at your pressies?
Slash: Yes, Ma'am!

Slash: Turkey and chicken flavoured biscuits. Yummo!

Slash: And they're grain-free too. What healthy stuff!

Slash: All of it tightly sealed for freshness. I love all the food, Mommy!

Slash: But the wand...

Slash: I am sooooo drawn to that wand.

Slash: I love wands, you know.

Slash: I live for wands!

Mommy: Look closer, Slashy. You're missing something.

Slashy: I am? Hmmm...

Slash: Hmmm....

Slash: *Gasp* Oh my cod, there are two wands. TWO wands!

Slash: This is my ultimate dream come true. Chasing two wands at the same time!

Slash: Muahahahahahaha!

 
Bronzy: Actually... How about you chase one wand and I chase the other?

Slash: Wha...! Where did you come from?

Bronzy: I don't mind sharing, you know.

Bronzy: You could take the pink wand and I'll take the blue. I'm not fussy.

Slash: Go away, Bron! There's nothing for you.
Everything is mine.
The wands, the food... All mine!

Slash: Mommy, the birthday boy doesn't have to share his pressies, right?

Mommy: It's good to share. You'll enjoy your pressies much more if you share them.

Slash: What?!!! That is a completely bogus theory.

Slash: I reject it and refuse to share.

Slash: Stop eyeing my loot, you greedy monster!

Bronzy: Well, that's a bit harsh.
I may be a greedy monster, but I certainly wasn't eyeing.

Slash: Alright, Bron. Maybe I'll share a little with you.
I'll think about it, okay?

Bronzy: And while you think...

Bronzy: I'll just get things started...

Bronzy: By unwrapping these wands.

Slash: What the...?

Slash: Until I've decided to share... Get your pirate paws off my property!!!

~5-Cat Style


24 comments:

Princess Jasmine said...

Awwww Slash, you are so funny. I dont blame you for not wanting to share though but................ what about when its Bronzes birthday... wouldnt you like to share those goodies ;)xx

Sparkle said...

Heh-heh, sounds just like my house!

Fuzzy Tales said...

LOL! Your expressions say it all, Slash. :-D

But you got A LOT of birthday loot, you really could share. 'Cause, yeah, you'll expect Bronzy to share in turn, right:??

Teddy Westlife said...

You don't need to share anything, Slash. It's all yours!

Hannah and Lucy said...

You don't have to share Slash but it would earn you lots of points from your mom and maybe some more
noms just for you.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

HH and The Boys said...

Slash.... Happy, Happy Birthday...

Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

Marg said...

Wow that is a lot of loot, that is for sure. We love this post. Slash we are so glad you had such a good birthday. Maybe you could share just a little bit. But we can't blame you, that is your loot. Take care. Have fun.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is an incredible stash Slash!!! You sure hit the jackpot!!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yep, it's your loot for your birthday, so you get to decide to share. We know you will, but it must be nice to ponder so much loot as all yours for a time.

Nadbugs said...

And in the end Bronzy says: I didn't really care about any of this. Who, me? Nahhh . . . .

Hello! So lovely to be meeting you!

Random Felines said...

Too funny....we don't blame you for not wanting to share. But mom says if you give Bronzy a "little" then you can have more for yourself when he is distracted. :)

GTnCo said...

holy cat this is a lot of pressies! happy birthday! i'm sure you'll share sooner or later

Daisy said...

Happy birthday, Slash! You got some awesome presents. Harley is a big fan of wand toys, too.

Julia Williams said...

Oh wow -- food, a pile of treats AND a feather wand -- no TWO feather wands!! You hit the jackpot, and I certainly think there is enough for you to share, but what do I know? MOL. I hope you enjoy all of your loot.

Oui Oui said...

Wow, what a lot of presents! Food types are the best. We understand not sharing cause we don't like it either. But its always good to swipe something from someone who has something good! Really nice pix of you two, specially the last one.

Katnip Lounge said...

Holy COD! Look at all that LOOT! Slash, we are laughing our fur pants off at you defending your wands...we think that might be a full time job at your house. Bronzy, we saw you eyeing the wands, you sneaky kitty!

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

Great haul, Slash! Your defense of your loot is so funny.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Wow! Look at all the loot you got slashy. Of course you don't have to share on your birthday, but it would be nice of you if you did.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Happy Birthday Slash! I am sure you will share with Bronzy, pressies shared are pressies doubled, isn't there right? No? Oh, well.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Slash
YOU are absolutely adorable. We hope you enjoy each and every one ofyour purrday presents! (and that you share a little bit with Bronzy)!]purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Sweet Purrfections said...

Happy Birthday, Slash! I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy all of your presents! I just love the last picture of you protecting your stash!

Truffle

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, Slash! What an amazing haul of birthday presents! Your mom is right ... you don't HAVE to share with Bronzy, but it would be the nice thing to do. :)

Clooney said...

Awesome post! Slash your pressies are fantastic! Congratulations!

World of Animals, Inc. said...

What a wonderful birthday for you filled with so much of your favorite stuff. We love your face when you noticed all the goodness on the cat tree. You were so excited. Thanks for the share. Hope you let Bronzy have a little fun too. Have a great day.
World of Animals