Thursday, October 20, 2011

Slash gets Stuck

Mommy: Slash, why are you looking so grumpy?

Slash: Because I'm stuck, Mommy.
No matter how I try to squeeze out from here, I can't move!

 Mommy: Why did you squeeze in there in the first place?

Slash: That's a good question.


Slash: You see, Bronzy stole my place on the cat tree.

Slash: And I needed a private place to bathe myself.

Slash: So I decided to use this spot between the table and the box. But now I can't get out.

Slash: What should I do now, Mommy? I don't want to live here forever.
Mommy: Well, what have you tried so far?

Slash: I tried sucking in my tummy.

Slash: I tried eating the box.

Slash: Then my paw got sore so I licked it.

Slash: Finally I got tired and rested.


Mommy: I have an idea you could try. Why don't you lie sideways
and squeeze out through the gap here on your left?

Slash: Oh, yes... I haven't tried that.

Slash: Okay, Mommy... I'll give it a go.





Slash: This is tiring work, I tell you!



Slash: Why am I still not moving?
Mommy: Keep trying, Slashy. You're almost there.




Slash: Are you sure this is right, Mommy?



Slash: Wait a minute... Wait a minute... I feel myself sliding...



Slash: Touchdown!!!

Slash: What an ordeal! Can I have some snacks now?

~5-Cat Style


12 comments:

Lita said...

Slash, you are such a blonde sometimes! Good thing you're gorgeous.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow Slash! I think that's what Gemini went through when she was behind the washer (we heard the washer moving as she squeezed in and out!)

The Lee County Clowder said...

Come one, Mommy. You're supposed to help your poor poodin. Move the box, or something.

Sparkle said...

Well, I guess I can safely say that the Kambrook box was NOT the smarter choice!

Hannah and Lucy said...

A word of warning Slash - always check your exit technique before getting stuck!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Brian's Home Blog said...

For a minute there I thoght I was going to have to come help you, but ya done good!

Anonymous said...

Those faces he makes in the process are great!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Thats a superb set of pictures. I love them. Well done getting out.. Hugs GJxx

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

Great set of pictures! Slash is so funny - he has such great facial expressions!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

That escape looked pretty tricky, Slash!

Clooney said...

Wow Slash, that was an ordeal for sure! Good thing your Mommy gave you some instructions for an exit strategy. My Human says you are looking very cute and scrumptious!

World of Animals, Inc. said...

That must have been a really stressful time getting out of there. Looks like you are really going to need that snack. Good thing mom was there to help give you some instructions. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
World of Animals