Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thirst-day

Today I am going to show you what to do if you are a thirsty kitty. First, place your order of freshly oxygenated water with your Mommy.


Then lie down and wait for your bowl to be brought to you.


When your water arrives, and this is important, do NOT drink it right away.


You must check your water first.


*gck* What is this in my water?!


Mommy, your standards are slipping! There is a strand of white hair floating in my bowl.


Who says it's mine? Why would I pollute my own drinking water?


See why this is important now? You have to perform quality checks on your beans all the time!


When your unpolluted, perfectly clean, safe-to-drink water finally arrives, you should stick your tongue out like this...


I'll hold the pose so you can see it clearly.


Then allow your tongue to dip into the water.


And lap up as much as you desire.


Hmmm... all this talking has made me very thirsty. 'Scuse me please while I quench my thirst.

~5-Cat Style

11 comments:

Sammy and Andy said...

That's why we prefer drinking from the faucet in the bathroom....it's so difficult to get fresh, clean water!!!!
xxxxxxx

SuziQCat said...

Slash, we'll keep that in mind next time our water bowl is refilled...it is so hard to find good help these days.

The Crew said...

A very informative lesson.

The Creek Cats said...

Slash, you're so cute! Thanks for that great avice on unpolluted drinking water. We will be sure to inspect our mom's work from now on!

Ginger Jasper said...

Thank you for a very helpful lesson.. You are a delicate drinker.. Hugs GJ xx

The Kitty Krew said...

Slash, that was very helpful. Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great tutorial!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Derby, Ducky said...

Mum keeps hoping to make of moovie of me drinking. I haven't let her do it yet.

Sweet Praline said...

Great lesson. I add one more step. I must place my paw in the water to make sure it's water and not something else. I also insist my water is cold, bottled, spring water. Aren't we spoiled?

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

What a wonderfurl lesson on training the beans with our waters! Also, we thinks you're so adorable with your tunguw sticking out like that!!! MOL...AND, you look just like the Fancy Feast kittie!

Cindy said...

Perfect tutorial! My Persian does this to me most of the time, even the food dish has to be filled just right for her little flat face.
cindy

Pattyskypants said...

Sooper Cool Tutorial!! xxoo Bhu