Sunday, October 04, 2009

Guess who is turning one...

My brother's birthday is right around the corner. In 3 days' time on October 7, Mommy says that Slash will officially become an adult cat. That is good news for me. Because that means all the kitten kibble in the house will be ALL MINE!!!

Slash: I am officially becoming a WHAT?!

Since I am not allowed to go out shopping, I was in a dilemma about what to give my brother on his birthday. After much thinking (in between many naps), I have decided that there could not possibly be a better present than ME!

Bronzy: The all-important idea-giving nap

But how do I wrap myself?

I asked Mommy how would she wrap a big, bulky, breathing thing. Mommy says that she would put such a thing into a pretty bag.

So I tried out two bags.

The first is a high-tech see-through bag. I like it because I can see all the action happening around me. I won't be bored.



The second is a traditional carrier designed with human words. It is less crinkly and more breathable, but much darker and more squeezy for me.



Which bag should I use?

~5-Cat Style

12 comments:

Sweet Praline said...

Welcome back you two! I've missed you! You missed my slumber party and Slash, you could have been in our soap opera AS THE PAW TURNS. You are turning into a beautiful mancat!

Bronzy, my how you've grown. I think you better be wrapped in the open "wordy" bag to you can breathe. Besides, the bag has the word "fun" on it.

The Island Cats said...

Hey, Bronzy, either bag is good...and if you think about it, the bag makes a good gift too...we love playing in bags!!

Happy Birthday to Slash!!

Cat with a Garden said...

Both bags are fine, we think you can even present yourself au natural. Slash will adore his present!
Good to see you, we missed you!

The Kitty Krew said...

Welcome back! We're glad you stopped by our bloggie so we know you're back in action. Bronzy, you sure have grown in the past 3 months. We're guessing you're all better now??

We like you in the clear bag, that way we can see you too! :D

Slash, you're looking quite floofy and handsome. Happy early birthday to you!!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Daisy said...

I am a little worried that if you use the clear bag, you could give away the surprise!

The Creek Cats said...

Bronzy, you are right, there is no better gift for Slash than you!!

Slash's birthday is the same as our moms!!!

Ginger Jasper said...

I think that the creek cats are right, no better present than you.. Hugs GJ xx

Derby, Ducky said...

Either bag will be good. 'Tocks? That is your butt, a$$, hindquarters, bum, tooshy, etc.

Pattyskypants said...

Me is a big fan of wordy bags, defunittly!! Iz there gonna be purrfday treats an' stuff?? Furst mancat purrfdays are speshul, U know! xxoo Bhu

KXBC said...

Youu're back in action. I thought something had happened to Bronzy.

michico*Adan said...

Hm that clear bag idea and images really impress me!!

Diamond said...

Don't get trapped in plastic.