Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Birthday Re-Celebration with Bronzy & Slash

Bronzy: Slash!!! Why is Mommy's present on the floor?!
Slash: Uh-oh...


Bronzy: I hope nothing is broken. I better check it.


Bronzy: Hmm... The wrapping is still good.


Bronzy: And the paw-written message is not smudged.


Bronzy: Slash, can you show me how you wrapped Mommy's present in this twisty style? It's nice!


Slash: Sure! It is very easy. First you grab on to one end of the wrapper.


Slash: Then you lie down on the floor with the wrapper in your paw.


Slash: Holding on tightly to the wrapper, roll over quickly.


Slash: And repeat it many times.


Slash: Then ta-dah! You get a twisty wrapper.


Bronzy: Hey, that is really clever.


Bronzy: I hear Mommy coming. Quick! Twist the ends some more.


Slash & Bronzy: Happy Birthday, Mommy!!! This is from us!
Mommy: Thank you, my darlings!


Bronzy: I'm sorry I missed your birthday, Mommy. But I will recover fast and make sure that I'll never miss another.
Mommy: Thank you, sweetheart. That really will be the best birthday present of all.

~5-Cat Style

7 comments:

Sweet Praline said...

That is so sweet! I just love the picture where Slash and Bronzy are wishing you Happy Birthday.

Now, what is in there????

The Island Cats said...

Aw...so nice of you two to get your mom a birthday present!!! We wanna know what it is!!!

The Creek Cats said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mommy! Glad you were able to celebrate it with Bronzy, even if it was a tad late!

Daisy said...

Bronzy, I also think you getting all better will be the best present of all!

Ginger Jasper said...

Pretty lovely that you two giving your Mum that I also think the best present ever is Bronzy being well...

Hugs GJ xx

Poppy Q said...

Happy belated birthday to your mum.

Nice to meet you two, I am always glad to make new friends.

Poppy Q

The Kitty Krew said...

You two are such lovely kitties! So what did you get your mommy? We thought she was gonna open it when Bronzy got home! We wanna see what you gotted her. (Cool wrapping technique, Slash!)

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew
Bugsy, Sassy, Callie, Roxy, and Pixie, and Their Mommy