Monday, April 27, 2009

A Soggy and Sulky Slash

Slash: It is winter and Mommy knows that. Yet she gave me a bath. What an evil and cruel Mommy!!!

Bronzy: Maybe you should explain that Mommy gave you a bath because you pooped on yourself for the fifth time this week.

Slash: I certainly did NOT poop on myself! EVER!

Bronzy: And maybe you should also add that Mommy heated up the entire house for you so that you wouldn't get cold.

Slash: Hey, I am still completely chilled to the bone!

Bronzy: Then Mommy wiped you dry and cradled you till you got warm.

Slash: Only if roughing up my head till I got dizzy counts as wiping dry and choking me in a headlock counts as cradling.

Bronzy: Mommy even gave you treats to cheer you up.

Slash: She should after all the trauma! Besides, I'm half-starved. I never get enough to eat.

Slash: Hey! Maybe if I keep looking sulky, Mommy will give me more treats. Do you think this look is sulky enough?

~5-Cat Style

9 comments:

Ginger Jasper said...

Oh Slash, you sure do look sulky enough. You have my sympathy, as that sometimes happens to me and I hate it.

I hope you get lots of treats

Hugs GJ xx

The Creek Cats said...

Very sulky, Bronzy!! So sorry about the traumatic bath episode! We hate baths too! You deserve lots and lots of treats!

Dawn said...

Hhehe, so cute! I've never seen a cat wet like this :) dawn

Sweet Praline said...

There's nothing like a bath to make a kitty sulky! I think it's funny in the picture seeing Bronzy sitting by watching you.

The Crew said...

Bad enough to get a bath, but to have your soggy pictures shown to the entire world?! Shameful.

The Island Cats said...

You definitely deserve some extra treats after going through that torture...

MoMo said...

You look cute even when you are wet and sulky!! I think both you and Bronzy deserve treats.

Anonymous said...

Eh...how exactly does a cat poop on himself?!? :P

Auntie p

Pattyskypants said...

Baths not so bad. Stinky poop on butt is bad. xxoo Bhu