Friday, June 15, 2007

Urgent Appeal: Liquid Love Needed!!!

I just got an urgent email appeal from one of the members of the lovely Project JK team about a furkid in need. Please do pass the message on if possible:

I am an owner of a golden retriever and my dog is currently in critical stage suffering from heat stroke and would need a kind blood donor.

I would really appreciate if you could help to spread the word.

Criteria would ideally be above 20-24kg (big dogs only)

I can be reached at 9368 2138, thanks!


*Note: This dog has already undergone one blood transfusion but is still very weak, and urgently needs to undergo another. If you have a big dog and are in Singapore, or know of anyone in Singapore who has a big dog who is willing to be a donor, please do contact the owner at the number above immediately. The dog and his/her family would be so grateful!


I pray everything will work out...


~The Worried Flyer

3 comments:

Daisy said...

I wish I could help, but I am too little. I hope someone will help that dog. There are many nice people and dogs in the world, so I think someone will step forward.

Christine and FAZ said...

Good luck, we hope all works out. FAZ

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Oh dear. Don't think cat's blood will help. We sure wish the GR gets well soon!