Sunday, May 14, 2006

Living together happily effur after

Gucci's Purrspective:
I'm finding that these days, Thing isn't so hard to live with... not like before, when she first arrived as a horrible surprise.
Thing is somewhat tolerable now. 'Cept that now, I have to constantly teach her all the finer points in life. Fur example, even though Thing is a girl cat, she doesn't know zip about grooming.
So before bedtime efurry night, I make Thing lie down in front of me for my careful inspection.

Usually I'll give her ears an extra good cleaning...

And then I'll lick the fur on the top of her head neatly into place...

After all that is done and Thing gets my approval, I find that I can sleep quite well with her.

It isn't too bad having a sisfur after all.

Tiffy's Purrspective:
I lurrve being back with my big bruffer! I lurrve purrlaying with him, scritching my ears with him, chowing down stinky goodness with him...
But there is nothing better than napping with him. I am still furry confused about which is the best napping position though. Can you help me?
Nap Position 1 - Head on top of full belly


Nap Position 2 - Head on top of chubby thigh


Nap Position 3 - Head against warm belly


Nap Position 4 - Head against furry back

What's your furrvourite napping position?

Photos courtesy of Melissa & Kenny
~5-Cat Style

7 comments:

Unknown said...

all the position is good! Zzzz!! =^^=

Victor Tabbycat said...

Position 1, 1, and 1. Oh, and 2. I move around Mom all night, sumtimes curled small an sumtimes stretched out an sumtimes unner covers. Depends on my dreams.

Ayla said...

I wish the Brats were as nice as yours. Mine just take my spots and give me headaches all the time.

=^..^= said...

Victor, I made a boo-boo... I still can't count correctly so I numburred three of the nap positions as "1". Gucci has helped me to numburr them right.

~Tiffy

=^..^= said...

Dear Isis, I will surely try out that nap position. Makes me sleepy already just finking about it... zzz...

Hi Ayla, I don't fink we give my Mommy headaches. But she says we give her my-grins. I fink those are good since they make her grin, right?

~Tiffy

Petey said...

You're settling in nicely Tiffy. It looks like head on belly is the most soothing. But, I'm sure they are all good.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! sauna gay auxerre mp3 memory cards Nvidia geforce 4 graphic card Bankrupt car rental companys Volvo semi for sale Liposuction resulta Bondage decice bluetooth headphones What is the best dietary supplement Auto insurance quote software lcd panel Anti virus software compatible with windows x64 http://www.paintballsilencer.info venlafaxine bradycard Coats shopping