Saturday, April 22, 2006

My Favourite Cat Blogging Words

I've been tagged by my dear furriends, Victor Tabbycat and Bonnie Underfoot.

The tag this time is about my five favourite cat blogging words. They are (in no particular order):

  • Pawtraits - Portraits of paws... I learnt this word from Finnegan and Buddy when them clever kitties organised our furrst ever Pawtrait Contest
  • Beans & Little Blurpy Things - 'Beans' are human beings... 'Little blurpy things' are little human beings... I heard of little blurpy things from Mad Moses Kitty, but have no idea which kitty started calling our human pets beans
  • Niptinis & Meowgaritas - Potent kitty cocktails fur wild purrthday and gotcha-day parties... I don't know who invented Niptinis, but I take the credit for Meowgaritas! I brought them to Finnegan and Buddy's purrthday/St. Pat's party and got Timothy Dickens so sloshed, he was dancing with the lampshade on his head!
  • Singapurr - Singapore the teeny-tiny, hot-n-humid country I am furrom

And here's a bonus word that I would like to dedicate to my beauties -- Bonnie, Bella and Princess Mia...

  • Catango - A furry sexy feline dance... and one I just so happen to be furrbulous at!

Now... I tag Sanjee, Oscar, Tyler & Jagger, Caturday and Jojo.

~Bombay

6 comments:

Zeus said...

Your words are marvelous! Though I do not agree with sipping on niptinis and meowgaritas, I still enjoyed them nonetheless!

I wonder if I could try catango'ing with Isis. Hmm...

Victor Tabbycat said...

Grrreat words, Bombay! Bonnie remembers the niptinis, meowgaritas, and catango with many purrs.

Anonymous said...

Wow, your blog is fascinating. I will have to visit you again.

Thank You,

dog lover jewelry

DK & The Fluffies said...

I first took the niptinis to Magoo's b-day party. For Finnegan and Buddy I took Niptinis and Nipmopolitans. I'm hoping DKM will let me host a summer solstice and I'll make my nipgría.

PrincessMia said...

I like Singapurr!!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »